Eggesford Pony Club – Open Dressage February 17th 2018
EGGESFORD HUNT PONY CLUB OPEN DRESSAGE
TO INCLUDE DENGIE QUALIFIERS
SATURDAY 17th February 2018 START 9.30AM PROMPT
At Tall Trees Arena, Davidstow
Class 1 BD Intro A
Class 2 BD Intro C
Class 3 BD Prelim 4
Class 4 BD Prelim 13
Class 5 Dengie – Novice Preliminary – The Pony Club Novice Dressage Test 2009
Class 6 BD Novice 34
Class 7 Dengie Intermediate Preliminary Round – Pony Club Intermediate Dressage Test 2013
Class 8 Dengie-Open Preliminary Round – The Pony Club Open Dressage Test 2015
Postal entries only, no entries will be accepted without cheques or after the closing date!
Entries to: Debbie Handley, Heale Farm, Ashreigney, Chulmleigh, Devon, EX18 7PJ.
Tel: 01769 520305. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry fees: Class 1 to 8 = £15.00 per class
Cheques made payable to “Eggesford Hunt Pony Club”
CLASSES MUST BE ENTERED IN ADVANCE
Rosettes to 6th place in all classes Tests available from the Pony Club website
Entries close: Monday 12th February
Times: Thursday 15th February between 7 – 9pm
Tel: 01769 520305
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped with the running of this event
Please clear up around your Lorries and trailers.
1. This competition will be run in accordance with the current Pony Club Dressage Rule Book 2018
2. It is the responsibility of competitors to make themselves familiar with these rules.
3. In the interest of safety we may limit the number of horses in the warm up arena at any given time.
4. Every precaution has been taken to ensure the health, safety and welfare of those attending this competition. For these measures to be effective everyone must do as directed by the stewards and ensure that their own actions will not endanger anyone else.
5. The organisers will not be held responsible for loss, damage or injury to people, property or animals.
6. First 4 to qualify in class 5, 7 and 8.
7. Qualifiers from the Preliminary round must do 2nd round at their own Area Championship.
8. If rider/horse has already qualified in another Preliminary round the place may pass down the line.
9. The organisers’ decision is final.
10. Objections need to be made within 10 minutes of the completion of class with a £20 deposit.
11. The tests may be called in ALL classes
NOVICE DRESSAGE DENGIE ELIGIBILITY
Open to individual Pony Club Members, but excluding any combination of horse/pony and rider that have represented their Branch at Open Area qualifiers for The Pony Club Dressage Championships or any Rider who has competed at The Pony Club Open Dressage Championships. (This does not include any other classes held in conjunction with Area Qualifiers.
Riders must not have more than 10 BD (or DI) points or competed at BD (or DI) Elementary level or above.
Centre Members are invited to compete in this competition.
Horses may be graded British Novice or below.
Intermediate Dengie Eligibility
Open to all Pony Club Branch and Centre Members that fulfil the following criteria:
Combination of rider and pony/horse are not eligible: 1. If they have represented a Branch or Centre at Open Area Qualifiers for The Pony Club Summer Dressage Championships 2. If they have competed at the Summer or Winter Open Championships 3. If they have won BD (or DI) points at Elementary level or above, or competed at Medium level. Horses must not have won points at BD (or DI) Elementary level or above in the previous calendar year.
OPEN DRESSAGE DENGIE ELIGIBILITY
Open to all Members of the Pony Club, including Associates. Centre Members are invited to compete in this competition.
Horses which have more than 10 points at Advanced Medium level or above during the current year are not eligible. This included Hors Concours entries.